Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LACED WITH ROMANCE


I've posted about them before, but jeesh. I mean, seriously? This is probably the only single online boutique that I continuously obsess over week after week. Always stocking killer vintage clothing, Laced With Romance never lets my oogling eyes down. Their local clothing line DUST & DRAG (view old fan post HERE) may be my absolute favorite line ever. Ever ever. Stephanie Villalobos-Fellabaum is a creative genius. I want it all and I want it now. 

And as if I didn't already hate having boobs, this model tempts me to perform my own surgery and hack mine off in the kitchen with some large house scissors. Cleavage BLOWS.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. those boots are amazing & that blue dress <3

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just about to do a similar post, loving it all.

    †Miss M†

    p.s. embrace your boobs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this brand disturbs me, as it literally creates every piece of clothing i would ever want to wear. i could live in that website. for reals. these clothes are amazing.

    herheartatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these clothes are amazing! i want them!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresses are amazing! Love the patterns, the embroideries and the large bangle in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, is that dipdyed crochet? *swoon*

    Sarah
    Stlye Giant

    ReplyDelete
  7. that shop is great and it suits your style perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fringed cape thing makes me want to weep! What amazing stuff, I want it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is like the most "you" collection possible. How amazing is that blue fur coat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, dude. They always BLOW my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my stars!
    I might have to team up with you on the stalking bit!

    Thanks for sharing this gem!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhhhh holyyyyy shittttt that printed fringey thing?! would definitely sell my firstborn for that beauty!!!! and on another note, you're looking foxy as always!!!! muchhhhhh love mama!!

    xx
    ash <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. some of these pieces really speak to me! cleavage blows? are you crazy? use it darling.

    ReplyDelete