Monday, March 19, 2012

DIGITAL SNAKE

thrifted snake top, thrifted boots, thrifted & diy shorts, etsy belt, pyramid quartz ring c/o rejoice the hands, blue necklace and bag from melrose trading post, abalone shell rings from ebay, scorpio shell necklace from euphoria, ebay boot straps

It's late and I am delusional. That means this post will be short and simple. I got these boots at a thrift store but didn't care to wear them because they were boring. In my mind I was going to make my own boot harnesses to de-borify, but then I was hyped to see cheap bootstraps from ebay on Brit's blog. Obviously I went ahead and got my own. I had been looking in all the wrong places where motorcycle boot straps are $70+. DUH, CASEY. EBAY. So now I am a copycat and also have ebay strappies. 

It was almost too hot to wear this sheer top, but I powered through it. The past couple weeks it's been 80 degrees during the day and in the 70's at night and I couldn't be more stoked. Now if only I had desert. And beach. Then I'd be one exorbitantly happy freckleface.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos... and awesome shorts and belt and boot strappies... love it all... again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! love your shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog ! love your outfit !
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great shots of you! I love the snakeskin top. I also saw boot straps on Brit's blog and was intrigued as well. Great job snagging them off of EBay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ebay is the most magical place in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! That's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous of your quartz pyramid ring!

    †Miss M†

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit rocks my life away. and why can't it be so warm in LA? awesome all day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect blog and photos darling!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the boots. The harnesses are amazing-- I must get some of these for my boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wauw really like your bag, but you don´t mention wear you got it. I love your blog, I´ve even written about you on my blog (hope it is not a problem) maybe you wanna pass by and take a look, and if you enjoy my blog maybe you wanna be my follower...

    Kiss Kiss Mercedes

    mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit! The top looks sick, and those boots look so cool with the harnesses! And 80's? Wow! San Fran is in the 50-60 range right now

    xx maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do you do it? I can't think of a single other person who could pull off that top, and it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The boots were the first thing that caught my eye. As a shoe addict, I love the straps that you added. So jealous of your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that snake top is a beauty!

    www.fromcupcakeswithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit the boots look awesome with the harness I got myself some a while back really update an old pair of boots xoxo

    ReplyDelete