Thursday, March 15, 2012

LIGHT LEAK FREAK

 top and cardigan c/o crash and burn, thrifted tie dye shorts and vest, boots from ebay, my salvation quill earrings, random jewelry

Now that I've discovered light leaks, I foresee it being very difficult to go back to normal-like photos.  SORRY.  I completely botched each photo with these colorful euphoric orb lights, placing them in areas where they clearly do not belong. But seriously, everything looks way cooler with a rainbow ghost light in the photo. I mean, REALLY. Hopefully some of you are on some serious psychedelic drugs when looking at my blog so maybe you can appreciate these prisms gone awry. 

I was told I should get a Formspring account. I just made one HERE.  I used to have an account long ago, but have forgotten my information and was turned off by people I know asking dumb questions like "if you had to drink anyone's pee, would it be mine?" Yeah, I gave up. So, if you have any Q's, holla holla. If not, totally rad too. I am not sure what I would want to ask me. Maybe what I ate today? I love talking about food that I ate. 

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. I totally dig the light situations in these photos. word.

    your shorts = beyond cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Cool shorts!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear you can pull off any type of outfit.
    those shorts are SO AMAZING.

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. the light leaks are awesome!!!!
    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love da pics! and the top & shorts.... especially the top pastel tie dye has got me by the heart xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lighting of these images just as much as I like those shorts...just killer! Also I kinda feel like I'm gonna be addicted to adding light leaks to my images, ha!

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. man! your such a cool girl! I´ve mentioned you on my blog, hope you don´t mind (if you do, tell me and I will take it of)

    Kiss Kiss Mercedes

    mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are awesome, here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude the light leaks are awesome. Completely. Don't stop. I'm obsessed with what they do to a pic... Also this outfit is hotness as usual, especially that lacey vest combined with the tie-dye shorts? I love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! how did you do the light leaks then?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool outfit! love the coat and the shorts.

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right that's it, I'm hunting down some shorts and dying them if I can look as good as you do. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ughh. perfectionnn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes:light leaks plus that vest. word.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool shorts!!! I love the light on all the photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shorts looks amazing, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the shorts! And sail too ;D
    I'm following you now, nice blog!

    http://theiggyjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so making me want to rock tie dye when the summer finally arrives here in the UK.I am loving the light effects really suit your blog and style xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the photo's! I'm following you now, you have a great blog! xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Light leaks are awesome! They go well with your shorts :)
    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have an amazing and so original style!

    ReplyDelete