Wednesday, October 24, 2012

♢♢ BEST COASTIN' ♢♢

 american apparel factory sale leggings, boyfriend's florida shirt, thrifted flannel, jeffrey campbell boots

Today was errand day for the dog lords and this is what I wore. 

Isn't sunny California just beautiful and perfect? Right now I'm thankful that I'm not joining the rest of the country as the weather turns into genuine Winter's-baby (Autumn). I'll continue to bask in the indestructible sunshine.

I don't have much to say after a day of conversations. I'm much too drained for more words. Words words words. Who really needs 'em? Silence is underrated.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a glo'rious outfit! Those leggings are stunning and I want a pair right now :)
    ...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this outfit is amazing!! Looks so good on you!

    Soi Eight Recycling

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ENCANTA ME ENCANTA! Es una pasada el color que tiene! Es increible la fuerza que tiene ;)

    Muxux.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely! loved the light in L.A. while sundown and the autumn light must be even more golden and spectacular. lucky you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look great! how I crave for sumer right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look.. and the photos are really cool.. they show off an excellent day, as you said you had... and that thing you say about words and silence.. I can relate I guess.. I can be pretty quiet from time to time and I definitely enjoy those silent moments, reminds me of that quote on Pulp Fiction, when Mia says: "Don't you hate that? Uncomfortable silence. Why do we feel it's necessary to talk about bull in order to feel comfortable? That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the hell up for a minute and comfortably share a silence"
    I totally agree with her.
    stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, i love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete