Wednesday, December 26, 2012

♒ EASTLOS NARNIA DESERT PONY ♒

 vintage crochet poncho, thrifted boots and shell purse, random jewelry from melrose trading post, venice, euphoria and worlds tiniest cactus necklace from lacey

I like ponchos again. Well, this one. My bi-polar manic for crochet capes is at an all time high. Until I sink, this thing isn't going anywhere. 
Grandma's rocking chair called. It wants it's afghan back. 
Too bad, chair.

Thank you, Lacey, for the world's tiniest cactus bottled and strung from my neck. I will spoil him. I have named him Zzzz.


*These photos were taken a couple of days ago, when I was home. I am currently battling 0 degree weather with snow. Feel pity for me.*


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, hope you had a wonderful christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i don't understood is if truth be told how you're not
    actually much more smartly-preferred than you might be
    right now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, made me for my part
    believe it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men are not involved until
    it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs excellent.

    All the time deal with it up!
    Here is my blog ; http://www.WinningTradeSystemReview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hands down my favorite blog to read and look at. Stunning, and so unique always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing poncho! You are pulling it off so well! Cool boot chains too, I have a very simillar pair. Happy New Year to ya, best wishes!
    I actually sell crochet ponchos and jewellery, you can check em here if you like! www.TheSuperMarket3000.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poncho is absolutely amazing. You wear it so whimsically too. <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have an awesome style I love it! and seriously a mini cactus in a bottle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of your crochet poncho! and the fact you can wear crochet with no tights-in London its way too cold to wear any crochet dresses until summer. BOO. I found your blog through Larissas! most of my clothes are charity shop too, YAY for amazing finds! you have awesome style lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is awesome. People don't actually dress like this in my area but I love it.

    ReplyDelete