bag from euphoria, vintage blouse, thrifted and diy shorts, boots from random store in westwood a few years back, vanessa mooney bracelet, garage sale necklaces, american apparel bandeau
I, Casey, promise to adhere to the following strawberryfreckleface blog rules:
1. Use at least one photo with the ambiguous "hand-in-hair" gesture.
2. Never EVER look left. (my left, idiot.)
3. Always stand pigeon-toed.
4. Bring wind with me everywhere. I thought I was safe after leaving the midwest, but apparently I'm a cyclone magnet.
5. Leave the hairbrush at home. And not touch it for a week. And then take photos.
*Real talk: I have not washed my hair in over a week and probably have tiny aquatic insects nesting in my follicles from rock jumping into river water a few days ago. My dog has acquired unrelenting fleas since moving to California, so my conceivable hair pests are my way of saying, "Hey, Stick. I feel ya. I'll keep these sympathy bugs in my hair for moral support until Frontline and flea baths start working." Guess that means I'm never washing my hair again. Sigh.
PS. I have been finding the most amazing things EVER lately when thrifting/garage sale-ing. This blouse was like fifty cents at the same thrift store in which I posted about in my last blog entry. Vallejo, man. BOMB thrifting.