Tuesday, February 12, 2013

☮ ☯ BUCKLES AND MESH ☯ ☮

vintage top, diy shorts, jeffrey campbell shoes, army surplus bag, random jewelry

I forgot about these shoes. I was so stoked to have gotten them, oh, 3 years ago? I don't wear them often enough, but I had to dust them off when I found this top that I would have rocked in junior high during the 90s...and now. What good is trippy mesh on top when there is no overabundance of buckles on bottom? Buckles and mesh and army bags. Nostalgia to the max.


Dorner is dead. Looks like the end of helicopter craziness over our house.

instagram @caseystrawberry

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love your top
    and your eye makeup is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked hypno-rave top, I would have totally worn that in the 90s...and now!
    Your boots are awesome too...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you better werk!! those shoes are amazing

    ReplyDelete